As a manager, you are probably used to dealing with many tough situations. But conversations about an employees personal appearance are a whole different ball game. It is something that we often avoid talking about, or worse, make light of. This one-day workshop has two major themes: a framework for having tough conversations and some common tough conversations that come up. You will walk away prepared for any kind of challenging conversation.
What You will Learn
- Identify the advantages to having tough conversations.
- Describe the components to an effective behaviour modification conversation.
- Use your organisation’s resources to help you deal with hygiene issues.
- Overcome barriers that employees put up when discussing hygiene problems.
- Resolve hygiene issues such as bad hair days, inappropriate piercings and body art, poor clothing choices, bad breath, body odor, excessive gas and incontinence.
- Nip poor hygiene habits in the bud and identify ways to encourage good hygiene at your workplace.