Your success as a manager can often depend on how well your team operates. How are their problem-solving skills? Are they enthusiastic and motivated to do their best? Do they work well together? There have been hundreds of studies demonstrating that human beings function better and learn better in groups. If you want to develop your team leadership skills and unleash the talent of your individual team members, this workshop is a practical look at current leadership practices that work.
What You will Learn
- Identify different types of teams.
- Build teamwork by recognising and tapping into the twelve characteristics of an effective team.
- Promote trust and rapport by exploring your team player style and how it impacts on group dynamics.
- Recognise the key elements that move a team from involvement to empowerment and how to give these elements to your team.
- Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common situations.
- Understand how action planning and analysis tools can help your team perform better.