Today’s workforce is experiencing job burnout and stress in epidemic proportions. Workers at all levels feel stressed out, insecure, and misunderstood. Many people feel the demands of the workplace, combined with the demands of home, have become too much to handle. This one-day workshop explores the causes of such stress, and suggests general and specific stress management strategies that people can use every day.
What You will Learn
- Understand that stress is a positive, unavoidable part of everybody’s life.
- Recognise the symptoms that tell you when you have chronic stress overload.
- Identify those situations in your life that cause you the greatest stress.
- Identify those actions which add to your stress.
- Change the situations and actions that can be changed.
- Deal better with situations and actions that can’t be changed.
- Create an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress.