It’s no secret that the sales industry continues to change and evolve rapidly. This is an exciting and dynamic profession, although it is often underrated and misunderstood. The back-slapping, high pressure, joke-telling sales person has disappeared. In his place is a new generation of sales professionals: highly trained and well groomed, with the characteristics of honesty, trustworthiness, and competence. This one-day workshop will help you learn how to be one of those smart sales professionals!
What You will Learn
- How to explain and apply concepts of customer focused selling.
- How to use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what you want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there.
- How to apply success techniques to get the most out of work.
- Productivity techniques to maximise your use of time.
- Ways to find new clients and network effectively.