Have you ever had to take on one of the following tasks?
- Planning a party
- Building a shed
- Preparing an annual report
- Developing a new product
These could all be projects! Managing projects successfully is a key skill for success. This one-day course will teach you how to manage each phase of the a project; conceptual planning, execution, and termination.
What You will Learn
- Understand project management basics.
- Be familiar with the conceptual phase.
- Understand the planning phase.
- Execute and terminate a project.