Business networking is an effective and efficient way for business people to connect, develop meaningful relationships and grow their businesses. These achievements don’t come through a direct sales approach, however. They come from being interested in helping others, in listening, and in purposefully meeting and introducing people to one another.
In this two-day course, you’ll learn the essential ingredients for business networking, including in-person, people-centered connections and online spaces such as LinkedIn.
What You will Learn
- Introduce yourself in a meaningful, memorable way, even if you’ve never worked on an elevator pitch before
- Be goal focused about networking so that you make the most of events you attend
- Apply the concept of give first and be helpful as part of a system of reciprocity
- Use strategy and systems in order to network effectively
- Leverage the availability and usefulness of the Internet, including LinkedIn and Twitter