It is no secret. Employees who feel they are valued and recognised for the work they do are more motivated, responsible and productive. This is a busy one-day workshop to help supervisors and managers create a more dynamic, loyal, and energised workplace. This program is designed specifically to help busy managers and supervisors understand what employees want and to provide them with a starting point for creating champions.
What You will Learn
- Identify what motivation is.
- Learn about common motivational theories and how to apply them.
- Learn when to use the carrot, the whip and the plant.
- Discover how fear and desire affect employee motivation.
- Explore ways to create a motivational climate and design a motivating job.