Project management is not just for construction engineers and military logistics experts anymore. Today, in addition to the regular duties of your job, you are often expected to take on extra assignments - and to get that additional job done well, under budget and on time.
This workshop is intended for those who understand the conceptual phase of a projects life cycle, including setting goals, creating a vision statement, and creating the Statement of Work. This one-day workshop will take you through the remaining two stages: planning, execution, and termination.
What You will Learn
- Identify your projects tasks and resources.
- Order tasks using the Work Breakdown Structure.
- Schedule tasks effectively.
- Use basic planning tools such as a Gantt chart, PERT diagram, and network diagram.
- Prepare a project budget.
- Modify the project budget and schedule to meet targets.
- Identify and manage risks.
- Develop a change control process.
- Execute and terminate a project.