Delegation is often one of the hardest skills for a manager to master. However, the skill can be learned. This one-day workshop will explore many of the facets of delegation: when to delegate, and who to delegate to. We will also go through the delegation process step by step, to see where the pitfalls lie, and what we can do about getting around them.
What You will Learn
- Clearly identify how delegation fits into your job and how it can make you more successful.
- Identify different ways of delegating tasks.
- Use an eight-step process for effective delegation.
- Give better instructions for better delegation results.
- Ask better questions and listen more effectively.
- Recognise common delegation pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- Test your delegation skills.