Organisations recognise that they do better business when their people are engaged, motivated, and yes, talented. Having the right people in place at the right time is a key aspect to continued growth, success, or even just stability. This two-day course will provide you with just what it takes to have the right people ready. It will help you create a program to measure the talents of your people and how to help them grow in preparation for the future. It will also help you support and grow your organisation by teaching you how to apply the most current research and adapt your organisation to the ever-changing marketplaces.
What You will Learn
- Apply the multifaceted aspects of talent management in their own organisations.
- Describe the skills required to manage high potential candidates.
- Recognise and foster talent within an organisation.
- Explain the principles of competency based management.
- Use the language for talent management.