Business process management helps organisations leverage processes to achieve their goals and be successful. Once processes are implemented, they must be monitored, evaluated, and optimised to make sure they are still meeting the goals that they were designed to accomplish. A business that can successfully manage its processes is able to maintain a competitive edge, while increasing productivity and efficiency and decreasing costs.
This two-day course will introduce you to business process management. You’ll learn how business processes can help you improve your company’s bottom line by providing a higher level of quality and consistency for your customers.
What You will Learn
- Define business process management and related concepts
- Recognise the vital role processes play in a business
- Apprecite the role of technology in process management
- Develop a vision to guide process improvement
- Understand how to design or enhance an existing process using the business process life cycle
- Construct a process map
- Perform a what-if analysis to improve your processes
- Implement and monitor process changes
- Identify how Lean and Six Sigma methods can assist in managing and improving processes
- Use a variety of tools and techniques to eliminate waste and redundancies