If you’ve ever had an awkward moment where:
You aren’t sure which fork to use,
You don’t know which side plate is yours,
You’ve ever had to make small talk with a Very Important Person and been lost for words…
Then you know just how agonizing such moments can be. Even worse (and what can be even more damaging to your career) are the social gaffes you aren’t even aware you make. This one-day workshop will help you handle most of those socially difficult moments.
What You will Learn
- Effective networking, including making introductions, shaking hands, and using business cards appropriately.
- How to dress appropriately for every business occasion.
- How to feel comfortable when dining in business and formal situations.
- How to feel more confident of your business communication in every situation.
- That extra edge that establishes trust and credibility.