Your brand is the vehicle that propels your product or service into your customer’s lives, and into their hearts. A good brand is much more than an attractive image combined with some witty slogan. Your brand must reflect the heart and soul of your product, and offer a promise that you can live up to. This two-day course will get you started on the road to creating a perfect brand.
What You will Learn
- Define what a brand is and what branding is about.
- Define various types of brand architecture and brand extension.
- Identify your brand’s products, its features and their values.
- Write a mission, vision, and style statement for a brand.
- Describe the basics of positioning a brand.
- Understand the basics of creating a visual identity, including a brand name, slogan and logo.
- Help your employees live the brand by empowering them to be ambassadors and creating strong brand touch points.
- Effectively plan an internal and external brand launch.
- Monitor and evaluate your brand, and understand how to respond to the results.