This is a one-day workshop for those who already are good writers. Our time will be devoted to writing letters of recommendation, of persuasion, of refusal, or of action, that reflect current word usage and up-to-date formats. You can also learn some basics about writing business cases, proposals, and reports.
You must complete our Business Writing That Works course before taking this workshop.
What You will Learn
- How to make your writing clear, complete, concise, and correct.
- How to improve sentence construction and paragraph development.
- How to deal with specific business requests.
- How to create effective business cases, proposals, and reports.
- How to thoroughly document sources that you use in your writing.